We all know that Kindle Fire is a great device for reading ebooks, magazines, etc. But, do you know? that you can also play games, watch your favorite videos on it as well. You need to log in with your email ID to access all of these services on your kindle fire. Generally, a kindle email login requires your email id and password and it’s very easy. But, sometimes, a few problems can make this login process difficult for you. Today, we will tell you about how to login to your kindle with email. We will also tell you about the possible problems you might face while logging into it and how to troubleshoot them.
Kindle email login
How to login to kindle with email?
Kindle lets you download all genre e-books & audiobooks. Once, download is complete. Then, it converts all the downloaded files to an exclusive “kindle” extension to preserve the copyright. So that the files could only be read. However, if you wish to have those downloaded files converted to the original extension. Then, you can opt for a Kindle email that sends your file to the Amazon server and converts the extension. You can select the email address, but you can’t simply initiate a kindle email login by a conventional method. This email is only for converting the file extensions. Follow the below-specified steps to do so.
- Go to your Kindle fire’s Home page and scroll down to the bottom.
- There, You will find a “manage my Kindle” option.
- Enter the login credentials you use for your Amazon account into the prompt and select the “Sign in using our secure server” option.
- Now, Click on the “edit info” option.
- You can find this option under the “Your Kindle” menu and choose the first option under the “Your Kindle” headline.
- Write an email address for Kindle if you do not have a Kindle email address before.
- After that, Tap on the “update information” option.
- Now, if you want to input down an occurring Kindle email address. Then, go to the “Manage Your Kindle” option, find the “Your Kindle” column & note down the ID under the “Kindle E-mail Address” tab.
- After that, Write your main non-Kindle email address in the box under the “Your Kindle” Approved E-mail List.
- Now you can click on it & “Add Address”.
- Your Kindle email address is now configured and can receive emails from your email client.
- Now, Write your main non-Kindle email address in the box & Go to the “Your Kindle” Approved E-mail List option.
- After that, Write your actual email (not the Kindle email address).
- Now choose the “Add Address” option. After this step, your Kindle is ready to receive emails from your clients by using Kindle email ID.
- Generate a new email ID in your actual email (non Kindle) configuration.
- After it, Write that Kindle email ID in the recipient prompt & Attach the file you want to have converted with the mail and send it to your Kindle email ID.
- After that, Amazon sends your file after converting it to Kindle extension to your email address. They also charge a small amount for that.
Also Read: Kindle frozen
KINDLE FIRE EMAIL CANNOT CONNECT TO THE SERVER [SOLVED]
If you find any problem while connecting the email to the server from your Kindle fire. Then, a poor network connection might be responsible for it. But if the other online services are connected to the internet, then it might be happening because of technical issues. Follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve it.
- Firstly, Set up your email account on a mobile device.
- Now, Download the outlook mail application for free from the Google Playstore.
- After that, set the server to POP3 or SMTP. Setup the input and output port too.
- It’s better if you change the security settings to the two-step verification.
If you want to have an app password. Then, follow the next steps to set the app password and two-step verification on it.
- When you turn on the two-step verification. Then, you might face difficulty while trying to sign in to your email account. It will show you an “incorrect password error” because it can’t show you the prompt for inserting a password.
- It would be best to have an app lock password. Because, Once you enter the app password, Then, you will be able to sign in, and you have to write a new password for that app. Thus you won’t find difficulty using those apps that can’t show the prompt for password verification after changing settings to app lock. So for getting a new app password, go through the next steps.
- First login to your MS Outlook account.
- Go to the “passwords and security information” settings option & select the “edit info” option.
- If you see any option for entering a security code, Then, you have to enter the code and click on submit choice.
- After that, you will see an option to enter a new password in the app password menu.
- Thus you can have a new app password for MS Outlook.
You can also Read : Kindle won’t connect to wifi
KINDLE FIRE EMAIL SETUP PROBLEMS
If you face any problem while setting up your email on Kindle fire. Then, follow the steps carefully to set up your Kindle email.
- Open your email application, click on the “option” menu you see on the left side, and open the settings.
- Go to the “add account” option and enter your new email ID.
- Now, tap on the “next” option.
- If your entered email ID was not configured previously, then the “advance settings” option will be prompted.
For IMAP or POP3 protocol, follow these steps.
- Click on the IMAP or POP3 option from the top.
- Opt for IMAP Server or POP3 server and now insert the URL ( pop3.abc.com) for the (POP3) proper server.
- You can also enter the (smtp.abc.com) URL for the IMAP server.
- Now, select the “username” and insert your email ID.
- Click on the “SMTP” option and type the SMTP server URL for the outgoing port.
- After that, set up the incoming and outgoing port correctly.
- Lastly, For the “EXCHANGE” protocol, follow the same steps by clicking on the “EXCHANGE” option from the top. The URL from this protocol is (exchange.mycompany.com).
- If it prompts you to accept the policy, then click on “accept” button.
Also Read: Factory reset Kindle
EMAIL NOT WORKING ON KINDLE FIRE
If you see your email not working on Kindle Fire? Then, there your kindle fire might encounter a problem while connecting to the server or regarding its password. Follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve it.
- First, ensure that your Kindle is connected to the internet. Then check whether the credentials of your Kindle account are the same.
- After that, check the email configuration settings of your Kindle account.
- Now, visit the home page of the kindle fire application and scroll down to find its “quick settings” option.
- Just after that, choose the “more” settings and click on the “applications” choice.
- Now, opt for the “installed applications” menu and go to the “all applications” option from the drop-down menu list.
- Subsequently, find the email option there & Select the “Clear data” option.
- Now reboot your Kindle fire.
If you want to change the password on an email account, Then, you should do that from your Kindle device itself. To update your password, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to your kindle’s home page and open an email.
- From the main menu, find the settings option.
- Choose the account for which you want to change the password from the “account” option.
- You have to update the password for both the outgoing server and the incoming server.
- After updating the password, finish the process by clicking on the “done” option.
- Hence, the new password will get configured on your kindle fire email.
Also Read: Kindle won’t charge
If you find any difficulties regarding email setup or settings from your Kindle fire, then follow the above-mentioned steps to resolve your problem. Most of the time, these methods work. But if these steps do not work for you, then you have to contact kindle.com/support for it.
You may also Read: Kindle fire won’t turn on