Kindle Books Not Downloading, loading, opening & buying
Kindle books not downloading
Kindle is the best platform that allows you to read your favorite e-books online. But you are required to buy or download an e-book from your Amazon account before reading it. But sometimes you are not able to do that because of the “Kindle books not downloading” error. In most cases, Kindle books do not download because of wifi connectivity, kindle settings, or kindle app-related problems. Below we will see a few causes and fixes of this issue.
- First of all, you will need to turn off your kindle device and restart it after a minute. Most of the time, this fixes the books not downloading issue on your kindle fire device.
- You can also disconnect your kindle fire from the wifi internet network & re-connect it again. After that, you can try to download books on your kindle.
- If the downloading process of your book is stuck in the middle, Then, you can delete that “not downloaded” book from your kindle fire and start its downloading process again.
- Visit the “Manage Your Content and Devices” page on your computer from your Amazon account. Now, scroll down to search for the applications or books that are not downloading. After that click on the icon of your book or app and download it. Once, it’s downloaded, then, transfer it to your Kindle device from a computer via USB cable.
- Click on the “Orders” tab in the main menu of your Amazon account. Check if your placed order is completed successfully if you don’t see any book under the ” Manage your content and devices” option.
- If “Kindle books are still not downloading” on your kindle fire. Then you can Contact Kindle Customer service to get instant support for kindle.
Kindle boo-ks not opening error- Best Fix
Have you just bought an ebook online, but your kindle book is not opening! Well, there is no need to worry about it, Here are a series of fixes you can try out to fix the “kindle books not opening” issue:
- Firstly, you need to delete the book and re-download it again.
- Go to the “Settings” option on your Kindle device and log out from your Amazon account. Now, Switch off the Kindle device by long-pressing the power button. After that, Switch it back on and log in to your Kindle account again. This will surely resolve the “kindle books not opening” issue.”
- You can also remove the memory card/chip from your Kindle device and inserting it back again to solve the “book not opening issue” on your kindle fire device.
- Lastly, you can try logging in to your Amazon account and under the “Manage your Content and Devices” choice, choose the option to “re-deliver” the purchased items to your Kindle device. These are some effective fixes to solve the “kindle books not opening” issue. You can try these fixes one by one, and your problem will be solved.
HOW TO FIX ‘KINDLE BOOKS NOT LOADING’ ISSUE:
After buying a book, You tap on it to open it, load it, and read it. But, what if you see your “kindle book not loading”! Well, there is no need to panic. Here are a series of fixes that you can try & solve your problem:
- Go to the “Settings” of your kindle and check if any new updates are available on it that you might have missed. Download the latest updates and do not interrupt the process. Always keep your Kindle device software updated with the latest version.
- You can also Switch off your Kindle device by long-pressing its power button. After that, Switch the device back on and tap on the book you want to read. This has proven to be the most effective solution for the “kindle books not loading” issue.
- Ensure if the Sync settings of your kindle fire are all turned on, and items from your Amazon account are automatically synced to your Kindle device. Now, Turn on the Auto-Sync option from its & Settings. After that, tap on the book you want to read and check if the problem is fixed.
- Check the WiFi or internet connectivity on your Kindle device. You need to be constantly connected to the internet read e-books on your Kindle device. Internet connectivity issues are one of the main reasons responsible for the “kindle books not opening” issue.
HOW TO FIX UNABLE TO BUY BOOKS ON KINDLE
It’s frustrating for a kindle user when they are unable to buy books on Kindle. To stop encountering this problem, try out all of the following fixes below:
- Firstly, make sure that you are logged in to your Amazon account on your Kindle device. If you are not logged in to your Amazon account, then you will be unable to buy books on Kindle. So, Log out of your Amazon account & switch off your Kindle device and switch it back on and Log in to your Amazon account. Now, Go to the marketplace, and this shall fix your issue.
- Check the internet signals and connectivity on your Kindle device. You need to be continuously connected to the Internet to buy books from Amazon kindle. If you have a poor wifi connection quality, then, you will encounter the “unable to buy books on Kindle” issue.
- You can reset your Kindle fire device by clicking & opening up the “Manage your Content and Devices” option on the Amazon Kindle device. Restart your Kindle device after that, and the problem shall be fixed.
Try out these easy fixes to solve the issue. These fixes are proven to be 100% effective for all users. If despite that, you are not able to download, buy, load, or buy books on your kindle fire device. Then, don’t hesitate to contact our kindle experts. You can contact us anytime you want as our team is available to serve you 24/7 and give you the best help fr your kindle books related issues.
Also Read: kindle email login