Are you getting a Kindle error message because you forgot the update or you missed the deadlines? If you are using Kindle made in 2012 and you have missed the Kindle update then you need to update the Kindle manually. First of all, you need to know whether your Kindle is out of date or not. If your Kindle is out of date then you are getting this error message because of this issue.
How To Find That Whether Your Kindle Have The Latest Update Or Not?
You can very easily found that whether you’re Kindle have latest version or not. You need to go to Menu -> Settings and on the setting page check the version number on the bottom. Now, go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200790620 and cross-check.
You can also know that your Kindle is out of date if you are receiving this message “Your kindle is not able to connect at this time. You need to come into the network range.
How I Can Manually Update My Kindle?
It is very easy to update your Kindle device manually.
Before starting the Kindle update process automatically, make sure that your Kindle is fully charged and connected to the internet. A good internet connection is required to perform the update. To connect the Kindle to Wi-Fi, go to the Settings and toggle the Wi-Fi button and when it will give you have a list of all the Wi-Fi in the range, select your Wi-Fi and put the password.
Download The Update As Per The Requirement From Amazon Help Page
- First of all, go https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200790620 to this page and now locate your device. Now, click the link download software update.
- Sometimes, you need to download more than one update.
Connect Your Kindle To The Computer
- Now, you need to connect the Kindle device to the computer. Use the USB cable that comes with the device. Make sure that your Kindle device is on.
Drag And Drop The Files To Your Kindle Drive
- Once your Kindle is connected to the computer and start showing up as drive on the computer, drag and drop the whole download folder in this driver.
- Once the transfer is complete, disconnect the Kindle from the computer.
Go To Settings And Complete The Update
- Now, go to Settings and click on more buttons.
- Click on Device.
- You need to click on the update button.
- These steps will complete your set up and you will be able to access the library and downloaded books smoothly.
You Can Update Your Kindle Fire Directly From The Device Also.
- First of all, you need to go top of the screen.
- Now, click on the Setting tab.
- From the drop-down menu, go to the Device Option.
- Now, from the option tap on System updates.
- Now, click on the check now option.
- This option will tell you whether a new update if available or not.
- If no update is showing up then it means that your Kindle is running on the current software.
- If an update is available then click on start updating.
- It will start the update process.
- This process can take a while.
- Wait till the process is complete.
Why Do I Need To Perform The Kindle Update?
You must be thinking that why you need to perform the update again and again if you are not receiving any error message. Well, when you perform an update, it will improve the stability and add security features as well. So, whenever you see an update on the screen, just perform the update as it will help you to use your Kindle device smoothly. If you have forgotten the update because of any reason and not able to find the appropriate way to update your Kindle then you can perform the manual update as mentioned in the above steps.
The steps mentioned below will help you to resolve the Kindle update error issue but if you are facing issues with your Kindle device then taking expert guidance is the best decision. We have a team of expert and knowledgeable engineers who have knowledge for all types of Kindle issues and they can help you to resolve the Kindle update error issue.
You can contact the experts very easily. All you need to do is to contact us via our live chat and one of our experts will attend you. They will listen to your issue clearly and then will analyze the problem and will tell you the root cause of the problem and will guide your throughout the process so that you can find the solution to the issue. You can also visit our official website if you are facing any other issues with the Kindle. Our team has jotted down the solution of some most common issues faced by the Kindle users.