Kindle is the most amazing e-reader used by many users to enjoy the reading experience. In today’s world, no one wants to carry a physical book to enjoy reading but rather they love to carry a tablet-like Kindle where they can access a full library and can read according to their preferences. There is occasion sometimes where you would love to carry a printed copy of the book or magazine. In that case, you would love to get a print from the Kindle. You must be thinking about how to print from kindle fire device when Kindle books are DRM protected and you can get print from Kindle. Don’t worry; we will guide you step by step how you can convert the Kindle book into a printable format. Let’s dive directly into the procedure of converting your book into the printable format.
Convert Your Kindle Files Using Calibre
Kindle is one the best converter available to convert your file and available for Windows, MAC, and Linux as well. Calibre is a lightweight eBook manager that is very resourceful and self explanatory. You can follow the instructions mentioned below to convert the files.
Download And Install Calibre
- First of all, open the browser of your choice.
- Type caliber in the web search and open the Calibre home page.
- It will show up the different operating system : Window, Mac, Linux.
- Now, you need to select the operating system.
- Now, you need to tap on the download button.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the Calibre, open the Calibre.
Download DeDRM And KFX Conversion Plugin
Once you have successfully downloaded the Calibre, you need to download two plugins. We have mentioned the link of plugins as well so that you can easily install it.
- First of all, open https://github.com/apprenticeharper/DeDRM_tools/releases
- It will direct you to the page from you need to download the zip file of DeDRM_tool_6.6.3.zip.
- Once you have successfully downloaded DeDRM, download the next plugin.
- Now, open the web browser and go to https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291290 this web address.
- This will direct to the page like forum, once you get access to this page, go to the end of this page and download KFX input.zip.
- Now, locate the DeDRM and extract the files.
- Now, open up the Caliber.
- Go to the preferences.
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Click on the plugins.
- Click on load plugins from the file.
- Open the extracted DeDRM file.
- Open the De_DRM_Calibre plugin.
- Open the zip file inside this folder.
- When you try to install this plugin, a window will pop-out saying that installing this plugin is a security risk, would you like to install it or not.
- Press yes.
- Now, you need to do the same steps for KFX, the only difference is that you need to directly open the KFX zip file.
- Then you will receive a security risk message, press yes.
- On the right corner, there is an apply button, click on it.
- Now, restart the Calibre program.
- Now, the plugins are installed and we have restarted the Calibre.
Import The Book That You Have Downloaded From The Kindle
- Import the book that you have downloaded from the Kindle.
- Press the Add button located on the upper-left corner.
- You can also drag and drop the files that you wish to convert.
- Calibre can convert the files in bulk so you can add more files if you want to.
Convert The Kindle File
- Highlight the files that you wish to convert.
- Now, you need to tap on the convert button listed on the left-hand side of the navigation.
- Now, you will get a variety of options for changing the format.
- If you want PDF then select PDF from the available option.
- Once you have selected the format, click on the OK button.
Download The Pdf
- Once the conversion is completed, select the book once again.
- Right-click on the PDF link besides format.
- Now, select the second option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, save the file that you have converted to your desired location.
Print The File
- Now, you have the file and you can print the file easily by using the printer.
- Connect the computer to the wireless printer or wired printer.
- To connect the computer to the printer, go to Printer and Devices.
- From the given options, select the printer that you want to use.
- Once the connection is set up between your printer and computer.
- Open the file and press CTRL + P.
- Your file will get printed.
By using these steps, you will be easily able to print the unlimited files from Kindle. If you are facing any difficulty then you can get in touch with the Kindle Fire Technical Support team.