If you get a “Parse Error on Kindle Fire ” while downloading an APK file. Then, it’s occurring because of two things. Either You have downloaded a corrupted file or you have downloaded the APK, which is incompatible with the Android version on your kindle fire.
kindle fire parse error
Are You Confronting Parse Error On Kindle Fire? Well Here Comes Fundamental Answers For How To Fix Parse Error On Kindle Fire.
Easy steps to Resolve kindle fire parse error
It’s normal to receive a “parse error on kindle fire” device. You have to keep a few things in your mind to prevent this issue from occurring on your fire tablet.
- Always use the “silk browser” of your kindle fire to download the apps & files.
- If you want to download the larger files on your kindle, then you can connect your Kindle to wifi internet for faster downloading.
- You can also download the app file on your PC & use the USB cable to transfer it to your Kindle for installation. ( Make sure to install file explorer on your kindle before doing that)
- Start the App file downloading again if it’s not working.
- E-mail the file to yourself after downloading it on your PC. Now, open & install the attached file to use it on your kindle fire HD.
Check the compatibility of the downloaded file on your kindle
Sometimes, an outdated OS on your kindle tablet doesn’t support the downloaded APK file and thus leads to the parse error. In that situation:
- Open the play store on your kindle.
- Search for the app you want to install by entering its name.
- Go to the additional information block of this app and there you will get to know about the android version to which this app is compatible.
- You can further go down and check if the current version of your kindle is compatible with the app you are trying to install.
- If it’s not, then you will have to update the OS of your kindle fire immediately.
Update the OS of your kindle
When you update your Kindle fire OS to the latest version. It adds up new features, improvements to your kindle. On the other hand, It makes your kindle compatible with the newer & latest applications which results in the removal of parse error from your kindle fire device.
Empower All The Approvals
Many times, users try to download applications from untrusted sources and install it on their kindle fire device. But, at the same time, their kindle won’t allow them to install it.
It happens because they hadn’t allowed the option in their kindle. Which enables them to download and install the apps from untrusted sources. Users have to allow the downloading and installation of apps from untrusted sources by going to the ” Settings” of their kindle, choose the ” Security” option, and ” Enable” the apps from untrustworthy sources option.
We recommend you to not download any app or APK from outside the google play store as they could harm your kindle device as they might contain harmful viruses or malware with them. Just like that you can solve parse error on your kindle fire device. If you are still unable to do that, then you can call us anytime and opt for our kindle help.